IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

In Germany, it's a disaster. Average German story: The  45 year old parents probably have to care for their 4 year old kid for the first time over the course of a day. Germans see the responsibility for their kids at state and society. German parents (not the immigrant families though) are very old, so their parents may not live any more. Plus, they have just a few relatives and no family bindings. Also, they typically both work (they were tricked and think it's about equal rights men/women, but it's more that one income is not enough any more).

What a terricle crisis. People have to care for children and even worse, their own ones.

16 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

The fucking balls on this criminal conspiracy masquerading as a family.  Burn the Witch!

WTF? I wish I hadn't seen this.

32 minutes ago, Wurstwasser said:

In Germany, it's a disaster. Average German story: The  45 year old parents probably have to care for their 4 year old kid for the first time over the course of a day. Germans see the responsibility for their kids at state and society. German parents (not the immigrant families though) are very old, so their parents may not live any more. Plus, they have just a few relatives and no family bindings. Also, they typically both work (they were tricked and think it's about equal rights men/women, but it's more that one income is not enough any more).

What a terricle crisis. People have to care for children and even worse, their own ones.

also looks like merz is getting away with mild symptoms. fuk dis. (semi-j/k)

also-also what the shit: the retirement home i work at is still accepting visitors. just some half-assed stipulations going liek "only one per resident at a time and only for 1 hour each", like anyone's actually gonna control this shit. today they even held group activities and the fucking cafeteria in our foyer in was open... while regular ones out in the street had to close. dafuq? the cdu's main electorate is at stake after all!

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

The fucking balls on this criminal conspiracy masquerading as a family.  Burn the Witch!

Lovely reply by mehdi . Very on the nose, i should say ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

looks like a sonic youth photo or from some alternative/indie rock band from the 90's...

aka belgians 

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeal9ndW4f6J_jHfI6etVhEsR4XkHEvUGDwfnkdMumAyRIm0Q/viewform

i think french peeps are doing the same right? read it from someone so source wasn't legit

france: no evictions until june - rent, mortgage and utility payments are maintained for individuals

dunno about the rest

Edited by brian trageskin

I am showing symptoms, and in a relative UK hotbed, living and working in central London.

I don't want to whore myself out but would people appreciate me posting developing symptoms (and recovering symptoms as well)?

Edit: To put people's minds at rest as anything else.  I don't intend this to be my epitaph.

Edited by kakapo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

On 3/14/2020 at 11:20 AM, d-a-m-o said:

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-agissez-aujourdhui-2bd1dc7838f6

sharing this article for french Watmmers @Nil @Stock and others, stay at home, this shit gonna get brutal very quickly !

Hey thank you for the message Damo ! I'm working in Toulouse's hospital (4th biggest french city for the non-french watmmers) and things seem to be in control right now but it will probably get really tough, really quick.

I know this is something everybody is hearing right now but this thing is really brutal and we really need to respect the social distance measures. And that's coming from a soon-to-be doctor who didn't think the Covid outbreak would be a problem few weeks ago lol.

Cheers to everyone !

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kakapo said:

I am showing symptoms, and in a relative UK hotbed, living and working in central London.

I don't want to whore myself out but would people appreciate me posting developing symptoms (and recovering symptoms as well)?

Edit: To put people's minds at rest as anything else.  I don't intend this to be my epitaph.

go for it. ive had a tickly chest and the pain that you get in your lungs when you excersize in the cold when you are unfit for 7 days now. no fever or any other symptoms whatsoever. ive also been through a general anxiety disorder which im fully aware could probably invent symptoms while going through a global pandemic. not been anywhere but to the local grocery store to buy beers since monday. i know you arent really meant to drink booze but fuck me i dont know if i can sit in my room alone for 2 weeks sober tbh.

• Like 1