IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

1 hour ago, cern said:

Yey he heard me! (or not but im HAPPY!)

Hey, ask this next!!!

On 4/3/2020 at 2:00 AM, Adamovich said:

I'd be blessed with SAW outtake opener from Field Day....

Had some secret wish that SAW1.5 would actually be on R&S hands already, but still seems to be under construction. Nevertheless, these are helluva great uploads. s8v1 [brooklyn] is top! Carefully optimistic that dump 2 will actually happen. And now that also tnodvood has dl embedded.....Thanks Rich!

9 minutes ago, Uros said:

Hey, ask this next!!!

Had some secret wish that SAW1.5 would actually be on R&S hands already, but still seems to be under construction. Nevertheless, these are helluva great uploads. s8v1 [brooklyn] is top! Carefully optimistic that dump 2 will actually happen. And now that also tnodvood has dl embedded.....Thanks Rich!

Maybe he will put a few live tracks and mixes on SC for download and the more polished completed Saw 1.5 tracks on the AFX-shop with Warp. 

18 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Haven't listened to any of this, but I reckon https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/ is extra lush.

Funny. That track was originally titled "prememory100N pt2".

Looks like this is Richard's new strategy of trojan-horsing his beliefs and philosophies to his fans.

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Haha 1

lol I dont get the point of re doing an album almost 30 years after its release... (I mean ok MFM since it was unreleased) but SAW ? really ? 

I’m pretty sure he meant he’s done new transfers of the original cassettes using better equipment, not re-recorded SAW1.

Also, Tha2 is a thing of beauty!!!

Come for the lush tunes, stay for the coronavirus conspiracy theories...

To be fair the Swiss doctor link was a fairly straightforward breaking down of Covid death stats explaining that it predominantly kills the elderly and people with pre-existing conditions. Aphex seems to think this shows that lockdown = global conspiracy to control the population, I'm more of the view that no, we just don't want 100s of thousands of vulnerable people to get it all at once.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, manmower said:

I thought the "world scan" tag was pretty cool but now that I know he meant to type "world scam" it's ruined. :trashbear:

He now edited it to say Tha2 (world scan* mix), LOL!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, eh Speedy said:

He now edited it to say Tha2 (world scan* mix), LOL!

Someone is watching us ? 

Hi Richie! You are the best in this virus infected world atm.. Bless you! We love you! ?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, cern said:

Someone is watching us ? 

Hi Richie! You are the best in this virus infected world atm.. Bless you! We love you! ?

?. All the love to the James family❣️?? Thank you Richie!

Now curious when the new shipment of CAUSTIC-19 masks is coming in?

082C49AD-D62F-407C-B455-A30A9497BA2E.jpeg

32 minutes ago, eh Speedy said:

?. All the love to the James family❣️?? Thank you Richie!

Now curious when the new shipment of CAUSTIC-19 masks is coming in?

082C49AD-D62F-407C-B455-A30A9497BA2E.jpeg

I just took my Ventolin mask grocery shopping; now it's not MISB anymore, but hey, I was the coolest dude in the supermarket by far, which has to count for something.