Lol WATMM gets mention way too often when Aphex is concerned in press... I mean I know that sounds dumb, but it’s not nearly as insufferable here as it was in the Tuss era

Aphex fans are like Deadheads lol. There is a little cult of worship, but it’s all in good games and the dude does make some damn good music *shrug*

Classic bit of New York City Latin Freestyle there.  Wouldn't doubt it at all if Richard listened to stuff like that.  Here's a couple more from that genre...

Best gated reverb 808 snare ever -

Listening to these make me see everything in neon. Seems I've got a soft nostalgic spot for the stuff like that.

1st 44 has something hypnotic in it. Have enjoyed that one most, even more than Primavera/MT1 t29r which I was most eager to give a proper listen. Like always, I'm a bit slow at digesting new stuff so all the other new pieces are still in progress. But yeah, It's a yet another great EP.

Wav is better than flac.  Don't know why anyone would choose flac when you have the option for wav.

Thats what I think too! And flac wont work on my ipad,ipod or Iphone. 

WAVs are so good.. HOLY SHIT WHAT A GREAT EP!!! THANK YOU RICHARD!!!  :music:  :music:  :music:

Wav is better than flac. Don't know why anyone would choose flac when you have the option for wav.

WAVs are so good.. HOLY SHIT WHAT A GREAT EP!!! THANK YOU RICHARD!!! :music::music::music:

But do you tag a wav for a player?

I had a chance to play this EP on our local club's sound system and my god it's sounds fucking amazing. I loved how people sitting outside came in when they heard it too and they were like 'Is this the new Aphex Twin?'

Lovely work again Rich!

Wav is better than flac. Don't know why anyone would choose flac when you have the option for wav.

There are tons of apps that play flac

Guess I’ll be listening to the EP starting from 1st 44, skipping T69 because durichroma is so much better. It is a 5 track EP for me.

Yeah same

Nah Works just fine with a collapse at each end!

Guess I’ll be listening to the EP starting from 1st 44, skipping T69 because durichroma is so much better. It is a 5 track EP for me.

Yeah same
Nah Works just fine with a collapse at each end!

Same here.

I don't mind listening to it twice in the space of 35 minutes either. Not sure about the first segment that was cut, I think the more direct transition in the edit works perfectly. But the second extra bit is sweet.

I converted the 320 MP3s to .MOD files, and played them back on an Amiga 500 with Vampire II accelerator card, and this really opened up the gape.

Top work, mr Jammy-Wams

Vampire II accelerator card? Whatever that is, it just sounds fantastic!

(probably quite boring though)

Edited by beerwolf