richard is LUDD

(hint: that is his old username)

haha whatever happened to him anyways? my watmm history is shit. Also what happened to mcgriff? I've been here for almost 13 years and I can't fucking remember anything that happened.

ludd's an admin now, his account is hidden though so you can't see it anywhere. and Fred had an intervention staged by his family to deal with his internet addiction, he's gone completely off the grid. I think he moved to the Caribbean.

he's still here (LUDD). posted in this thread a few times actually...same avatar n everything. just a diff name

mcgriff banned himself and lurks secrete watmm or whatever i forget its name, miss him tho. miss john erlichman too

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

Now is

Used to be

Who remember?

Edited by Gocab

Hey guys,

Tottaly unrelated, but some time ago somebody linked this "mtv tune" for some program on here. Right?? Can someone post a link for that please(:?

Just curious - do you all enjoy the medium energy stuff (like this) he does? Or you prefer either ambient or hardcore stuff more?

Also curious, why do you consider this "medium energy"? What would be considered "hardcore" for you? 

Something about the smoothness of the beats I suppose, also doesn't feel emotionally as frenetic as some Analord stuff for example.

Listening to this rn, this is what I might call hardcore

Just curious - do you all enjoy the medium energy stuff (like this) he does? Or you prefer either ambient or hardcore stuff more?

Also curious, why do you consider this "medium energy"? What would be considered "hardcore" for you? 

I get what hoggy means

metaphrastic and isopropanol (2 of my most played Aphex tracks) would be hardcore 'energy' imo

(just my humble opinion)

Edited by beerwolf

ahh ok, thanks to both, think I understand better. Personally, I think it's about mood . . . but I find that the older I get the less likely I am to want to listen to the more caustic stuff (e.g., when I get to the last 30 seconds of Vordhosbn I'm tempted to skip to the next tracks these days).. . so, yeah, probably more "medium" energy more of the time for me. . .