IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

This is all so weird. My father is a scholar of early modern european literature and those things come up in the satirical work of Johann Fischart's Affentheurlich Naupengeheurliche Geschichtklitterung.

or rather "Aller Praktik Grossmutter"

listened to it again last night, was drunk again but I wasn’t impressed. had to clean my ears with some chuck person and replica

it gets in my head on occasion, so it's catchy, and there's still some interesting sounds in there, but at the same time it's just nothing compared to the dynamism of his past singles from every other album

I think Dan posted snippets of Myriad rehearsals on his Instagram stories last night. Feeling those jams way more than "Black Snow" at the moment.. Hope the music from Myriad gets released.

Also, lol @ dropping "quasi-agrarian" in that RB podcast.  :cisfor:

I'm listening to black snow while having diarrhoea feels, oddly appropriate

edit: a wave of black snow..

You might want to get that checked out: black feces = bleeding in the upper gastrointestinal tract. 

listened to it again last night, was drunk again but I wasn’t impressed. had to clean my ears with some chuck person and replica

it gets in my head on occasion, so it's catchy, and there's still some interesting sounds in there, but at the same time it's just nothing compared to the dynamism of his past singles from every other album

i only listened to it the one time, waiting to hear it in the context of the album

"Problem Areas" didn't do a whole lot for me when the video dropped but the first time I heard it in sequence I was like ohhhh shiddddt

Looks way better than it sounds ey?

We don't know that yet. But I really hope this isn't merely The Age Of Substanceless Aesthetics or the musical equivalent of 

304912_5_.gif

tumblr_nhvmakNuEs1scobczo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o1cb34pbhL1qza1qzo1_r1_500.gif

any recommended tracks from these guys without spamming youtube videos? Just text. What I've heard sounded like a Designers Republic album art as actual music lol

any recommended tracks from these guys without spamming youtube videos? Just text. What I've heard sounded like a Designers Republic album art as actual music lol

these guys

oneohtrix point never track suggestions:

grief and repetition ...(first track, lush and gloomy looped piano)

computer vision ...(hypnotic juno arp track)

chuck person - untitled eccojam B4 a.k.a. nobody here ...(this stuff spawned the vaporwave stuff)

sleep dealer (interesting and effective use of samples to create rhythms and melodies)

replica (lush)

Zebra..(though honestly I'd suggest you just listen to R Plus Seven in its entirety in one sitting. I think it is a complete work, kind of like a symphony.)

Ezra (very dynamic track that verges on grungey metal)

Animals (MS-DOS RPG BALLAD)

No Good (peter frampton & trent reznor collab)

these are some selected bits that I think would give you a good sample of the merits of Lopatin's work.