i'm calling it. this will be the best 4-track ep he's ever released. t69 + primavera track combo is just too good.

I see the Field Day track have been identified? But where was the primavera track identified as possibly appearing on the Collapse EP?

Video is great, this is what I wanted from my Amiga a600, many, many years ago.

Are you saying this because of the demoscene vibes you got from the video? Same here with the 3d ascii text business, though of course much more advanced.

Guest Agent1394

this preview track is well nice, looking forward to the rest.  its a bit more upbeat than the cheetah stuff.

more wobble :)

Also, anyone else get the feeling Richard and Weirdcore saw this Orbital Video and thought to themselves, "Hey, let's make this same video but turn it up to 11!"?

Video is great, this is what I wanted from my Amiga a600, many, many years ago.

Are you saying this because of the demoscene vibes you got from the video? Same here with the 3d ascii text business, though of course much more advanced.

No, it was because it reminded me of the type of visual that were around when I first listened to Aphex stuff.

I’m an old man :)

The demoscene stuff is new to me, will have a look at what’s going on.

Thanks.

cassetter8d89.png

"Five from the top, three from the bottom

but only two from the middle." :shrug:

... take a guess at the locations in which the tracks were recorded. five overall, three recorded in cornwall, two in london. might also relate to the locations shown in the video?
it got me thinking of the countdown numbers round
Ooh rachel riley

Well, possibly...but he's an old-timer, so he's probably more intae Carol Vordermanhosbn..?
T69 collapse song length is 5:23

post-18200-0-79220600-1533820320_thumb.png

cassetter8d89.png

"Five from the top, three from the bottom

but only two from the middle." :shrug:

... take a guess at the locations in which the tracks were recorded. five overall, three recorded in cornwall, two in london. might also relate to the locations shown in the video?

it got me thinking of the countdown numbers round

Ooh rachel riley

Well, possibly...but he's an old-timer, so he's probably more intae Carol Vordermanhosbn..?

T69 collapse song length is 5:23

Noice spot  :ok:

Hell all the rest of the tracks is 6 mins long, this will be great i think :-)!

So do I! Where did you see the track times?

Edited by Aural Unrest

i'm calling it. this will be the best 4-track ep he's ever released. t69 + primavera track combo is just too good.

I see the Field Day track have been identified? But where was the primavera track identified as possibly appearing on the Collapse EP?

The "Day for Night" track (t69 collapse) was never really identified. More like an educated guess that the track would be on this based on the track title and how it's similar to the other "T69" on the field day album. As for the Primavera/Field Day track, people used the Shazam app to listen to the recording, and "MT1 T29 r2" is what shazam identified it as.

Edited by popeonarope

Bleep shows them

eXdGxkM.png

The "Day for Night" track (t69 collapse) was never really identified. More like an educated guess that the track would be on this based on the track title and how it's similar to the other "T69" on the field day album. As for the Primavera/Field Day track, people used the Shazam app to listen to the recording, and "MT1 T29 r2" is what shazam identified it as.

I've tried this with two of the versions on YT and it doesn't work

Bleep shows them

eXdGxkM.png

The aphextwin.warp.net site shows pthex as also being 6:20, probably a mistake there as it's the same time as track 4. Oops Rich, get that fixed, or you'll show up in the What If I Told You thread.  :emotawesomepm9: 

"T69 Collapse" is a great track, and the video was fun (nice to relive some elements of Weirdcore's visuals after having seen them live in Houston), but I must say I'm really surprised that there was all that hype just for an EP. Really puzzling. 

"T69 Collapse" is a great track, and the video was fun (nice to relive some elements of Weirdcore's visuals after having seen them live in Houston), but I must say I'm really surprised that there was all that hype just for an EP. Really puzzling. 

I'm feeling the amount of money spent on the awesome promotional posters and the video (which must of been a pretty penny) must be recouped in some way. So there must be more on the way. Has to be a few more live shows and an album. Hopefully.