If this behavior persists I will have no choice but to escalate this to HR. This is an unprofessional environment where associates should feel free to frolic and lol without consequence.

Today when I was running down the street high fiving with some buzz words I was getting a lot of smiling faces and a lot of palms offered up for slapping.

"HEY" "guys" "Seriously?" "that's" "like" "great" "hello?" "guys, it's jules"

People were responding to the upbeat tone in my voice plus the body language of my raised palm as I ran past, they instinctively raised their hand with a smile on their face. Part of me wondered if I could have been saying anything and they would have responded the same.

Today when I was running down the street high fiving with some buzz words I was getting a lot of smiling faces and a lot of palms offered up for slapping.

People were responding to the upbeat tone in my voice plus the body language of my raised palm as I ran past, they instinctively raised their hand with a smile on their face. Part of me wondered if I could have been saying anything and they would have responded the same.

Is this a daily routine?

If you would have said "it's me Schlitze" they would have knocked your grill out and stole your chain

I will quote myself with this one, I wonder if this has something to do with EP duration...

https://youtu.be/dAYBi9NSOyE?t=223

Too bad this part of the track is cut out... :sad:

Can we not start a charity or something to get this part put back in again?

It’s 28 organ all over again :(

cassetter8d89.png

"Five from the top, three from the bottom

but only two from the middle."

:shrug:

... take a guess at the locations in which the tracks were recorded. five overall, three recorded in cornwall, two in london. might also relate to the locations shown in the video?

it got me thinking of the countdown numbers round

Ooh rachel riley

Well, possibly...but he's an old-timer, so he's probably more intae Carol Vordermanhosbn..?

post-702-0-04213900-1533770205_thumb.jpg

Edited by ravedamage