the fact that tapatalk have to put their stupid fucking slogan in the same typeface as you so as to make it look like you're the one saying it every single time you use their app is the reason I deleted that app from my phone almost immediately after downloading it. welcome to watmm Quixote! i would recommend the watmm mobile theme on your mobile-browser of choice :beer:

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

the fact that tapatalk have to put their stupid fucking slogan in the same typeface as you so as to make it look like you're the one saying it every single time you use their app is the reason I deleted that app from my phone almost immediately after downloading it. welcome to watmm Quixote! i would recommend the watmm mobile theme on your mobile-browser of choice

It's possible to disable the Tapatalk signature.

MT1 1:53-4:30 has become my favorite part of this whole thing.

That distorted heavy bit that hits at 1:53

The little perc detail that starts at 2:42 and repeats/varies for a while

The twinkly bits that start at 3:56

:ok:

lol, if don isn't aphex then he's (deliberately?) doing the exact same type of trolling he (probably?) did that one time on discogs. I think he said Venetian Snares copies him in the same way. 

In a few months I'm gonna make a new account with a conspicuous name comprised of two words and no space (pissflaps, cuntingcomglomerate), VPN to Britain or Russia, copy his online vernacular, overly praise him at the expense of other artists, and post only in aphex album threads. Abandon account at 30-50 posts. Rinse and Repeat. 

Edited by Brisbot

The pads in 1st 44 are too good. The whole track is great but those pads are something else. I want a whole album of that kind of nonsense.

The Tuss has the best pads in the AFX discography IMO

Super lush and fully absorbent with wings. 

The pads in 1st 44 are too good. The whole track is great but those pads are something else. I want a whole album of that kind of nonsense.

The Tuss has the best pads in the AFX discography IMO

Super lush and fully absorbent with wings. 

I'll have to check that out again, it's been a while. I vaguely remember it being pretty tasty if quite similar to Analord.

MT1 1:53-4:30 has become my favorite part of this whole thing.

I was gonna post almost the exact same thing. for me its about 3:30 to the end

yes, but why are they enjoyable? ans: because it's footwork, yet another style Richard can be credited for.

it's not widely known that he invented footwork in the post-Drukqs period when he was going through a particularly bad stretch of divorce proceedings and the stress caused him to smash up his studio with a sledgehammer, rendering his damaged drum machines incapable of producing anything other than skittering hihat sounds. and thus were the footworks born.