http://pulseradio.net/articles/2018/09/aphex-twin-shares-collapse-ep-review-from-14-year-old-boy-that-will-fill-your-heart-with-joy

While the video quality is about as low-fi as it gets, Thomas has what most pros don't: an attitude that's as sincere as it is funny and sweet, that's free of acerbic snark or jaded dispare.

Yeah, sure. Just because he's a kid automatically means that he's sincere, funny and sweet, free of acerbic snark or jaded dispare (what the fuck does this even mean?)

Jesus, I envy a 10-year old, how low have I fallen.

Edited by Guest

The second time Richard D. James has promoted a child’s work!! What exactly are these kids doing for the exposure? Are the kids exposing themselves for his sick pleasure??? In the #metoo era we really need to look into what exactly this creepy man is up to. I mean “Come to Daddy”!? These sickos are hiding in plain sight!!!

Retweeted by RDJ EDIT(maybe) Very sweet EDIT: even if it's not RDJ and a nice counterpoint to the self-important video reviews and subsequent hate (however justified) levied upon said reviewers here (including meself in that - easy to hate on people from behind the computer screen)

https://youtu.be/XOWrfLlxcPE

This review had enough changes per minute to keep me entertained. Great arrangement of opinions. Good job!

http://pulseradio.net/articles/2018/09/aphex-twin-shares-collapse-ep-review-from-14-year-old-boy-that-will-fill-your-heart-with-joy

While the video quality is about as low-fi as it gets, Thomas has what most pros don't: an attitude that's as sincere as it is funny and sweet, that's free of acerbic snark or jaded dispare.

Yeah, sure. Just because he's a kid automatically means that he's sincere, funny and sweet, free of acerbic snark or jaded dispare (what the fuck does this even mean?)

I think it's awesome that Richard's music resonates with someone so young - goes to show you that despite its complexity and depth, that nearly anyone at any age can appreciate it for what it is.

I think it's awesome that Richard's music resonates with someone so young - goes to show you that despite its complexity and depth, that nearly anyone at any age can appreciate it for what it is.
I think lickneonlights is just having a "losing my edge" moment. Soon he'll turn in to a circle like all us other old cunts on here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

lovin this EP fuckin incredible.

still havent totally busted a nut to Abundance. Feels like the actual track starts at 1:04 and the intro feels a bit like 1st 44.

When I first heard 1st 44 it sounded almost TOO much like Jlin - now i see its got a load of Richard shit going on in it that takes it away from the clean samples of jlin. but i still havent heard anyone else sound that much like jlin.maybe i havent listened to enough feetwerk.

You're right. I didn't realize that it's possible to have a midlife crisis at 27.

This post is invisible. Only ugly depressed people can see it.

Join the 27 club and make it a full life crisis

this is the most dreadful and gruesome thing I've read recently. Enough WATMM for today, I guess  :catsuicide:

1 2 4 3 5 - that’s my ranking cuz we did that a few pages back.

The title track is the Aphex I really love, a mix of all the styles and his more slow funk/breakbeat work with punchy basses. 1st 44 is dope AF. It’s hard for me to rate the rest. Those two stood out the most to me