Also, 

Bonus thing : Seriously nobody here on WATMM thinks that the beginning of Collapse 69 (especially the bassline) just sounds very much like... 

This : 

This track is better than anything on the Collapse EP in my honest opinion

What drum machine is that?

Also, 

Bonus thing : Seriously nobody here on WATMM thinks that the beginning of Collapse 69 (especially the bassline) just sounds very much like... 

This : 

This track is better than anything on the Collapse EP in my honest opinion

no it isn't. in my honest opinion.

I think I might have a problem. I can't stop listening to this, probably given this EP more spins than any other album/EP in the last .  . . I don't know, honestly, probably since Drukqs came out? I mean, I definitely got deep into things w/ Syro but I can't remember so obsessively listening to something for a LONG time. Probably a combo of the fact that it's only 5 tracks and each one is incredibly dense (in the best possible way). 

Anyway, I investigated some different android based players to try and improve the sound quality given the low bitrate and settled on Poweramp (this is going somewhere I promise). I went ahead and loaded in wavs for Drukqs, Syro, etc. for good measure. When it went to download the album art for Drukqs I got this as the photo. .. 

post-21494-0-17904500-1535116660_thumb.jpg

.....WHAT?

post-21494-0-17904500-1535116660_thumb.jpg

I think I might have a problem. I can't stop listening to this, probably given this EP more spins than any other album/EP in the last .  . . I don't know, honestly, probably since Drukqs came out? I mean, I definitely got deep into things w/ Syro but I can't remember so obsessively listening to something for a LONG time. Probably a combo of the fact that it's only 5 tracks and each one is incredibly dense (in the best possible way). 

yea ive been hummin and beatboxin these tracks at work.

Downloaded this the minute it leaked. Reactions in here seemed a bit hyperbolic at first, but a couple of weeks and a dozen listens later I'm getting flashbacks to my honeymoon period with Syro.

10.0 best imminent shit

I think I might have a problem. I can't stop listening to this, probably given this EP more spins than any other album/EP in the last . . . I don't know, honestly, probably since Drukqs came out? I mean, I definitely got deep into things w/ Syro but I can't remember so obsessively listening to something for a LONG time. Probably a combo of the fact that it's only 5 tracks and each one is incredibly dense (in the best possible way).

Yeah, been a bit obsessed over Aphex in general lately.