IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

'the definitive interview' means they finally talk about how they love watmm

watmm, wots watmm ?

radio: ''we'r da muziq makerz''

sb: ''oh that...nerdz! not macho like xlstupidz''

Feel like recreating the NTS photoshoot? Had a spare 5 minutes over a cuppa, wondered if I could track down that dark underpass...

1530202210127-19-2-1cne9t.jpeg

"Enhance 224 to 176. Stop."

signwfdv5.png

"Gimme a hard copy right there."

01urfdq.png

02zld02.png

Reverse angle:

035mev1.png

Croydon watmm, do us proud.

04wnird.png

Splesh

A post about Splesh

What's the deal with Splesh anyway? I think I really like it, but when I first heard it I was like "alright then". It has that ridiculous watery reverb going on, that sorta clubby bass, it fades out into All End for some reason. Has Splesh+all end happened yet?... I mean I don't know. It doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest. It's completely ridiculous and yet I never turn it off. I feel like it must be one of their more divisive tracks ever made. It sounds really obnoxious to me, but there are nice little details in there as well.

Splesh!?

Splesh

A post about Splesh

What's the deal with Splesh anyway? I think I really like it, but when I first heard it I was like "alright then". It has that ridiculous watery reverb going on, that sorta clubby bass, it fades out into All End for some reason. Has Splesh+all end happened yet?... I mean I don't know. It doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest. It's completely ridiculous and yet I never turn it off. I feel like it must be one of their more divisive tracks ever made. It sounds really obnoxious to me, but there are nice little details in there as well.

Splesh!?

yeah that pretty much nails it. it's silly but intriguingly so. settled on liking it eventually. (still can't really say the same for fLh tho.)

Just biking in to say xflood is very seasonal at the moment. My worst haunted house experience wasn't the jump scares or anything like that. It was a tightly arranged maze in complete darkness. It was brief but I felt pure panic rise in my guts as I kept hitting blind alleys. If something like xflood was going full blast in that case, it would be quite the hellscape.

walking around at night listening to NTS 4 is fucking terrifying. 10/10 halloween feels

When I was waiting for the US election results, mindlessly browsing the New York Times "Gift Guide", and lamenting how these dumb lists are mainly geared towards people with more money than they know what to do with.. I was surprised to see they included NTS Sessions CD Set on the Arts section.  Badass!

https://www.nytimes.com/guides/gifts/2018-holiday-gift-guide?category=Arts+%26+Leisure

"Electronic Rapture

$53

The London-based online radio station NTS commissioned eight hours of music in four volumes from the English electronic duo Autechre. The result is music of repetition and fracture, foreboding and comedy, brutal noise and consonant rapture."

Edited by Marked x 0ne

When I was waiting for the US election results, mindlessly browsing the New York Times "Gift Guide", and lamenting how these dumb lists are mainly geared towards people with more money than they know what to do with.. I was surprised to see they included NTS Sessions CD Set on the Arts section.  Badass!

https://www.nytimes.com/guides/gifts/2018-holiday-gift-guide?category=Arts+%26+Leisure

"Electronic Rapture

$53

The London-based online radio station NTS commissioned eight hours of music in four volumes from the English electronic duo Autechre. The result is music of repetition and fracture, foreboding and comedy, brutal noise and consonant rapture."

Personalized suck off