Can you imagine being an artist

and there's a thread somewhere on a forum with 139 pages discussing your music

going into all the possible details, as far as to discuss the reverb tails and choice of samples

mindblowing

and then there's people buying your music too, regularly

you might go to Reddit and see someone post yet another Aphex-inspired track, you check it out and smile

You also get to play live on numerous occasions, to people that mostly care about your music, in different countries

You close your browser and go to a room full of analogue gear, just jamming and having fun. "that new Korg thing sounds funny, let's see if I can detune it, hmm. costs 100k$? no probs"

You get carried away with gear, and then your russian wife's calling you to come to a patio, dinner is served. Beautiful Irish/English scenery with hills and grass and stuff around

you feel joy and happiness. 

aphextwin3.jpg?resize=363%2C200

after that you go get mad at the fact that airplane vapor trails are actually the gov poisoning the population

going into all the possible details, as far as to discuss the reverb tails and choice of samples

mindblowing

you might go to Reddit and see someone post yet another Aphex-inspired track, you check it out and smile

You also get to play live on numerous occasions, to people that mostly care about your music, in different countries

You close your browser and go to a room full of analogue gear, just jamming and having fun. "that new Korg thing sounds funny, let's see if I can detune it, hmm. costs 100k$? no probs"

You get carried away with gear, and then your russian wife's calling you to come to a patio, dinner is served. Beautiful Irish/English scenery with hills and grass and stuff around

Disgusting

mindblowing

Disgusting

Agreed. He forgot to include "You get to go out and scare locals with your actual tank"

RDJ hasn't done samples (at least overt ones like in abundance) for some time

You mean since he sampled his own son for Korg track?  :emotawesomepm9:

I guess I should clarify by saying "commercial" samples - e.g., samples from tv shows and movies, not just people speaking.

I'd still like to know where that Abundance sample is from!

mindblowing

it's cool dude my first 7000 posts on here were even more embarassing than this.

:facepalm: omfg the amount of cringe

I'm sooo glad I put him on ignore list...

Lol are you a 12 year old girl?

putting people on an ignore list on an idm forum ' now that's what i call cringe'