IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

37 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

"Now where's my cheeseburger and Diet Coke?  And get me a hooker while you're at it."

there's another audio capture of the audio rolling before the spech and he says "awww.. fuck.. i gotta pen mark.. anyone have any white stuff"

https://hollywoodlife.com/2020/03/12/trump-swearing-hot-mic-coronavirus-speech/

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

IDM beards are fucked.

IMG_2757.JPG

i’d rather slowly bleed out of my orifices for weeks on end until i died before i get rid of my beard. you can shave it off of my dead body

#IDM4life #IDMtildeath

Edited by auxien
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kakapo said:
2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

There it is folks - proof that coronavirus is more serious than we ever thought - a post from @kakapo that wasn't biting sarcasm.

Unfortunately I have an active interest in flu pandemics as due to an underlying co-morbidity I ended up with a serious pneumonia post 2009 swine flu.  That and Egon Schiele. 

The irony of it all is that I used to regularly see Boris Johnson cycle past my office on the South Bank when he was mayor.  I remember walking towards him once, just as a rubbish truck was over-taking him and thinking it would be so easy for me to push him under the back wheels and no-one would know.  Now the cunt has pushed me under a bus.  

Shame you missed that opportunity, fitting as well, they could have simply scooped him up as part of their regular rubbish removal route.

Be Well, the velour trousers industry needs you. :wub:

If you're not watching this speech, it's basically 35% commercial for Wal-Mart / Target / CVS / Big Oil (why do we need to hear from these fucking CEOs???) and 60% group-Trump-blowjob and 5% information. These fuckers are shameless.

They are all violating the 6-ft-rule too. :facepalm:

One dude avoided a trump handshake like a ninja.

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Farnsworth 2

33 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Baristas are fucked

this is the really upsetting part, there's a such a class downward aspect to this in some cases - people who travel a lot via leisure of upper tier management work and folks in power are spreading this stuff around. working class people in the service industry are not just getting exposure to the virus but are going get both hit hard economically and then have the least to fall back - no paid sick leave, paycheck to paycheck budgeting thrown off, and in many places if they have kids they're going to have to stay home regardless

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:

If you're not watching this speech, it's basically 35% commercial for Wal-Mart / Target / CVS / Big Oil (why do we need to hear from these fucking CEOs???) and 60% group-Trump-blowjob and 5% information. These fuckers are shameless.

They are all violating the 6-ft-rule too. :facepalm:

One dude avoided a trump handshake like a ninja.

The level of loyalty to corporate interests is really on full display here - yesterday the GOP pushed payroll tax suspensions as a key strategy and the GOP congressional leadership is calling  the Dem spending proposals of "paid sick leave, unemployment insurance, funding for child nutrition and other food programs" as a "partisan, unworkable, ideological wish list." 

Part of me wishes the Republicans had the balls to just openly tell the American public to fuck off and die. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

just shave your balls, you should be ok.

it's shit like this reminds why you continue to serve as a link slave and errand runner

• Haha 1