IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

cdc people saying 

• covid-19 reaching pandemic criteria soon
  • outbreak is very likely
  • community transmission is expected
  • becoming a community virus is likely, meaning it *doesnt* go away

hopefully the 2% death rate is based on skewed data, and we can get it lower. still, fuck. 

would be nice if vaccine turn-around were "fairly quick" as trump says. but experts say the projection for a vaccine is 12 months+

Edited by very honest

it was only a matter of time

spread n' slide

Corona beer firm reeling after 8% slide due to coronavirus

Damage to share price has become more severe in recent days as infections spread

from: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/markets/corona-beer-firm-reeling-after-8-slide-due-to-coronavirus-1.4187270

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

For the fashion conscious Millennial

masks.jpg

I'm really starting to wish I would have plunked down for this, now...

spacer.png

Edited by J3FF3R00
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

america is fucked. a bunch of workers showed up to move around quarantined people and none of them had training or protective gear and weren't told about what they needed to do. 

also,  the tests the CDC sent out to all 50 states were flawed and they were told not to use them.  

but  mike  pence is probably praying so it'll all be fine. 

59 minutes ago, ignatius said:

america is fucked. a bunch of workers showed up to move around quarantined people and none of them had training or protective gear and weren't told about what they needed to do. 

also,  the tests the CDC sent out to all 50 states were flawed and they were told not to use them.  

but  mike  pence is probably praying so it'll all be fine. 

Did anyone hear the press conference this morning? It was basically trump and a bunch of his stooges licking each other’s balls and congratulating trump for saving the world... while telling the world to prepare for a pandemic. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, J3FF3R00 said:
Did anyone hear the press conference this morning? It was basically trump and a bunch of his stooges licking each other’s balls and congratulating trump for saving the world... while telling the world to prepare for a pandemic. 

There were two well respected scientists saying “we need to be prepared...” etc etc. followed by good info.

Trumps only concern was the stock market. That’s all he talked about. And he tried to blame democrats.

Meanwhile...
0cfbbad1f9bb834e8772865396c6e83f.jpg608870d00e0e470571d77be6845e19a0.jpg95b344a0761dbd742cd324d7d2c7154b.jpg

Edited by ignatius

The independent Center for Research on Energy and Clean Air is estimating that China's CO2 emissions for February are 25% lower than normally.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, zkom said:

The independent Center for Research on Energy and Clean Air is estimating that China's CO2 emissions for February are 25% lower than normally.

i read that too. pretty amazing.

lot's of commercial airline travel cancelled everywhere too. so, i'm sure that's happening some in other places too. 

8 hours ago, J3FF3R00 said:

It was basically trump and a bunch of his stooges licking each other’s balls and congratulating trump for saving the world...

FACT: if you wear a red MAGA hat and watch fox news all day, the coronavirus will not get you. it only goes after dems and foreigners.

donnie's like the coronavirus whisperer...he can will it on his enemies...

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

with all the crazy political shit these days, i have to admit the thought crossed my mind of using some sort of a weaponized intentionally affected carrier to try to get close to the presidential candidates (who happen to be quite old on both sides). god i hope not.. but im not usually one to think up fucked up schemes like this so im sure im not the first to think about it

Edited by markedone

8 hours ago, zkom said:

8 hours ago, ignatius said:

i read that too. pretty amazing.

lot's of commercial airline travel cancelled everywhere too. so, i'm sure that's happening some in other places too. 

and the stock market is tanking, whereby reducing some small portion of false/inflated wealth. 

who'd have thought a global pandemic would be so great for the world as a whole 

• Like 3