IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

3 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Pretty sure roids are gonna kill that guy before the neocorona virus.

I don't think those are just roids. Looks like it's something called Synthol, especially evident in his biceps. Disgusting stuff, I wouldn't google it.

(google it)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brisbot said:

I don't think those are just roids. Looks like it's something called Synthol, especially evident in his biceps. Disgusting stuff, I wouldn't google it.

(google it)

Quite possible. I remember some Aussie bloke had some mental issues around the size of his biceps and injected too much of that shit and blew out his biceps basically. 

6 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Quite possible. I remember some Aussie bloke had some mental issues around the size of his biceps and injected too much of that shit and blew out his biceps basically. 

Definitely. Btw that guy is obviously on steroids, but with synthol or some other kinda "sight enhancing" thing. Best way to tell is to ask yourself: "Does it look like an actual muscle OR a tumor"

It's gotten even worse in 2019/2020. Many people in more poor countries and such becoming hooked on synthol, can't even bench 200 pounds but look like they should be benching 1000. At this point you can just youtube it and see what it does to these people. They definitely have bigorexia or some other mental illness. It's one of those things you can't believe people think look good. IT looks like tumors...

An example for anyone interested - Throwing it in a spoiler since it isn't pretty to look at, and honestly it can get much worse than this:

Spoiler

Edited by Brisbot

25 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Bulk approved ?

(Kidding obviously that’s disgusting and I think those types of “enhancements” are par for the course for someone with mental illnesses/complexes)

What's odd is that it so obviously looks horrible. It does not look like they work out. Maybe to people who have no clue what they're looking at, but even most people can subconsciously tell something is not right.

And I know you'd know, but what is worse is that these guys know going into it, that synthol calcifies or hardens or whatever, killing the muscle tissue due to blood flow being cut, and that eventually they'll have to get it removed , often along with good portion of the muscle, or die. People have had to get amputated because they waited to long to get it removed.

I guess it just blows my mind. One of those things where you simply can't understand the mental state required to think using synthol is a good idea.

Edited by Brisbot

CoronaVirus confirmed in the UK, 2 cases (people in the same family)

Flight from China due to arrive here in about 4 hours.  My office is literally 20m from the perimeter fence of RAF Brize Norton, so I intend to self isolate and make IDM for the next fortnight.

13 hours ago, BCM said:

yeah stop going on about muscles you fucking weirdos

mmmm manly man muscles. Certainly more interesting than this... colon.. virus.. thing

14 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

T levels in this thread have gone through the roof

More likely, T levels have plummetted since like... everything seems to lower T when it comes to working out and all the crap surrounding it.

Edited by Brisbot

Corona has claimed almost 2.5% as many people wordwide as died in car accidents in the month of January in the USA in 2010 (the most recent year I could easily find numbers for), clearly we're all doomed.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

but it's very telling that these are the same people who harp on about muslim immigration  tearing apart the fabric of society etc.

are they? where did they also post their thoughts about muslim immigration?