IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

The autotuned vocals have the same sound/vibe as those from the "Channel Pressure" collab with Joel Ford. Sounded much more refined on that album, perhaps because it was Joel's voice.

Babylon with its sparse instrumentation, the screamt+sung vocals and the general progression reminds me quite a lot of Roger Waters' solo stuff. It's definitely growing on me!

Anyone else obsessed by Same ??? Love that song, I admire the way it sounds like a sampled eccojam despite being a fully original composition!

YES! When I first heard it I spent about an hour trying to figure out where the melody/lyrics came from, I swore that I'd heard it before. I would love an entire release of this kind of unreal eccojams.

Haven't heard any tracks off this yet as I'm waiting for the offical release date, but I've enjoyed reading this lively thread. Good watmm discussion in full effect.

Edited by beerwolf

This one feels like a real grower to me. Wasn't loving it at first but I keep coming back to it. It's certainly not boring, glad to hear him trying new things yet again. It's like a pop album run through an Oversteps filter.

it's not very albumy, i can't quite grasp what is it all about as a whole thematically/conceptually, but still pretty interesting most of the time. the second half, from warning and on, is strong. will be coming back.

This one feels like a real grower to me. Wasn't loving it at first but I keep coming back to it. It's certainly not boring, glad to hear him trying new things yet again. It's like a pop album run through an Oversteps filter.

It's most def opn doing a pop album yeah.

I'm lol/:facepalm: - ing at everyone listening once and then making up their minds already

Yeah, same

as above

UNDOOOO UNDOOOOO US BELOOOOOOOW

I’m still not sure how people have already listened to this when it’s supposed to come out on June 6th. My best guess is some sort of soul searching computer application but I can’t be sure